About the Contest:
Electronics and Communication Department of IEM Kolkata, in association with IEM IEEE CIRCUITS and SYSTEMS student chapter is organizing International Electro Olympiad (IEMIEO 2019).
Dates for the contest - 14th and 15th September, 2019
Exciting prizes and certificates will be given to the deserving participants.
Candidates who are interested in electronics an electrical are cordially welcome
- Duration: 1 day 17 hours
- Start time: 14th SEPTEMBER 2019, 10:00 hrs IST
- End time: 15th SETEMBER 2019, 23:00 hrs IST
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for problem solving in Electricals :P
The contest is open to participants across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- You will not be able to view the second problem unless you have successfully solved the first problem. Similarly, only after you solve the second will you be able to unlock the third problem, and so on.
- To solve a problem, click on the Submit button from the problem page, and type only the option in the box which says "Please insert your source code", and press Submit. Only put the alphabet corresponding to correct option in UPPERCASE with no extra spaces or any other character. For example, if the answer for question is option A), just type "A" (without quotes) in the submit box.
- All problems are MCQ type, and participants will have two attempts for a particular question. After two unsuccessful attempts they wil not be able to participate in the contest any further.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.