About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Institute of Engineering & Management, Kolkata.
- Duration: 1 day 17 hours
- Start time: 12th April 2019, 06:00 hrs IST
- End time: 13th April 2019, 23:00 hrs IST
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for problem solving in Electricals :P
The contest is open to participants across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- You will not be able to view the second problem unless you have successfully solved the first problem. Similarly, only after you solve the second will you be able to unlock the third problem, and so on.
- To solve a problem, click on the Submit button from the problem page, and type only the option in the box which says "Please insert your source code", and press Submit. Only put the alphabet corresponding to correct option in UPPERCASE with no extra spaces or any other character. For example, if the answer for question is option A), just type "A" (without quotes) in the submit box.
- All problems are MCQ type, and participants will have two attempts for a particular question. After two unsuccessful attempts they wil not be able to participate in the contest any further.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.