The contest is hosted as a practice for the upcoming ZCO and INOI for those who are aspiring to be a part of the ICO. Although, even college students aspiring for ICPC will also get help from this contest. This is unrated and is hosted just for the sake of problem solving practice. The problems will be set by a group of students who have qualified for IOITC or have had the pain of not clearing it.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Start time: 20th July 2018, 19:00 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here
About International Olympiad in Informatics
The IOI is one of five international science olympiads. The primary goal of the IOI is to stimulate interest in informatics (computing science) and information technology. Another important goal is to bring together exceptionally talented pupils from various countries and to have them share scientific and cultural experiences.
The IOI is organized annually in and by one of the participating countries. Each participating country typically sends a delegation of four contestants and two accompanying adults. Students compete individually and try to maximize their score by solving a set of informatics problems during two competition days. Cultural and recreational events are organized on the remaining days.
About Indian Computing Olympiad
The Indian Computing Olympaid consists of Zonal Computing Olympiad, Zonal Informatics Olympiad, Indian National Olympiad in Informatics and IOI Training Camp which is conducted by the Indian Association for Research in Computing Science (IARCS) as procedure of selection to the IOI.
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems will be partially graded and you will get score for passing certain test data . You will receive hundred (100) points for solving a problem (passing all test cases).
- The details of the failed test cases will also be visible on your solution page.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
21/7/18 9:05 IST: There was an issue in the data configuration of DECUNI, due to which some users got Internal Errors. It has been fixed and all submissions rejudged. Apologies for the error.
20/7/18: Contest has ended. Editorials will be available soon. Problems will be available at the practice section soon as well.