The contest serves as the preliminary round to Exun 2017, The Annual Inter-School Technology symposium held by Delhi Public School R.K. Puram. To qualify for the finals, Teams must register on this form. Only school students from Delhi-NCR will be selected for the finals and can participate irrespective of their school's participation. More details here. The contest is hosted as a practice for the upcoming ZCO, INOI and ICPC for those who are aspiring to be a part of the ICO and ICPC. This is unrated and is hosted just for the sake of problem solving practice. The problems will be set by a group of students who have qualified for IOITC or have had the pain of not clearing it in INOI. More details here.
- Contest starting time: 18:00 hrs IST
- Duration: 3 hours
- Ranking format: IOI type
- More details: Discuss invite link
- Prizes: We will reimburse the Indian Computing Olympiad registration fees for 5 random Indian school students
About International Olympiad in Informatics
The IOI is one of five international science olympiads. The primary goal of the IOI is to stimulate interest in informatics (computing science) and information technology. Another important goal is to bring together exceptionally talented pupils from various countries and to have them share scientific and cultural experiences.
The IOI is organized annually in and by one of the participating countries. Each participating country typically sends a delegation of four contestants and two accompanying adults. Students compete individually and try to maximize their score by solving a set of informatics problems during two competition days. Cultural and recreational events are organized on the remaining days.
About Indian Computing Olympiad
The Indian Computing Olympaid consists of Zonal Computing Olympiad, Zonal Informatics Olympiad, Indian National Olympiad in Informatics and IOI Training Camp which is conducted by the Indian Association for Research in Computing Science(IARCS) as procedure of selection to the IOI.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the IOI ranking style.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
Problem OAGREEDY Statement Update:
The toffee labels are numbers, not alphanumeric characters.
The tree is undirected, not directed. It is still rooted at 1 so solutions should not change drastically.
All submissions for the problem OAGREEDY have been rejudged. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Problem SINGLAZY Statement Update:
The statement has been explained in a little more detail. Refresh to see the changes.
Problem SINGLAZY Sample Case Explanation Update Query 2 sum breakup added.