About the Contest:
Indian Computing Olympiad - Practice Contest
Language Docs Links:
- Java docs: http://pd.codechef.com/docs/java/index.html
- CPP docs: http://pd.codechef.com/docs/cpp/index.html
- This is an individual contest.
- Students need to keep their admit cards along with them at all times.
- Writing implements are allowed. Cellphones and other electronic devices are not allowed.
- In case of a network failure, please coordinate with the invigilator who will be distributing electronic copies of the question paper and test data to each computer.
- In case of any hardware or power glitches, inform the invigilator as soon as possible.
Rules and Regulations:
- For ZCO, allowed languages are C, C++, JAVA and Python, but for INOI allowed languages are C++ and Java.
- Time limit for Java is twice the time limits for C and C ++.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However, output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided.
- This is an IOI style contest. This means that the problems will be partially graded. You will get a score for passing certain test data.
- The leaderboard and other users’ activity will not be visible to the participants.
- The time taken to solve a problem will not be considered. The only parameter used for ranking will be the total score. There will be no tie-breaks based on the time taken.
- All submissions will be re-evaluated after the contest, using more test data. Hence the evaluation results you get now are not final. The current evaluation on Codechef is done against the test data which can be found in your computer.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on Online IDE.
Zipped test data can be found here: Download Link