About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by BITS Pilani, Pilani campus.
- Prizes: Prizes worth ₹30,000(tentative) for Indian participants.
- Registrations for prizes: www.bits-apogee.org
- This is an External Rated Contest.
- Duration: 2.5 hrs
- Start time: 28th March 2019, 20:00 hrs IST
- End time: 28th March 2019, 22:30 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your first correct submission will be considered.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE. However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
22:45, 28th March 2019: The International Coding League 2019 (Rated for Division 2) has ended!
The problems have been moved to the practice section.
Solutions are public for all the problems.
MOSS results are not out yet. Ranklist will be recalculated post the MOSS process.
20:44, 28th March 2019: In the problem ICL1904, the input format had wrongly said that N and S are in separate lines. This has been fixed now. They are on the same line.
19:25, 28th March 2019: Even though this contest is rated only for Div-2 users, Div-1 users can also participate unofficially. The prizes given by the organizers will according to the overall ranklist. Note that the live ranklist will only feature Div-2 users though. The unified ranklist will be created after the contest ends and the prizes will be given away accordingly.