- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID
- Click on the Team Registration Link to register your team for the contest.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- Contest problems will become visible on 22nd January, 2015 at 1400 HRS (IST) and end on 25nd January, 2015 at 1400 HRS (IST). Check your timezone here.
- This is a TEAM CONTEST. A team can consist of atmost 3 members. One person can’t be part of more than one team.
- A team may send their solutions in all programming languages. Although different problems can be solved in different languages by the same team.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- All participants are expected to abide by the CodeChef Code Of Conduct
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them. The details of the failed test cases will also be visible on your solution page.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.