About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by St. Mark's Sr. Sec. Public School New Delhi.
- This contest is only for teams from high school.
- Top 15 teams from Delhi NCR will be called to the final onsite round to be held at St. Mark's Sr. Sec. Public School, Meera Bagh, New Delhi on 22nd November, 2019.
- Details here: http://www.geekahertz.in/events.php
- Duration: 2 hours from whenever the user starts.
- Contest window opens at: 17th November 2019, 1600 hrs IST
- Contest window closes at: 17th November 2019, 2100 hrs IST
This is a team contest, so a seperate registration is needed for the team to participate. Go through the following steps to register your team:
- Team size: 2
- Both the team members need to be from the same school
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the Team Registration Link and register your team for the contest.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Any high school student with a knack for Programming :)
Rules and Regulations:
- All the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us.
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems will be partially graded and you will get score for passing certain test data . You will receive hundred (100) point for solving a problem (passing all test cases).
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.