About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by St. Mark's Sr. Sec. Public School New Delhi.
- This contest is only for teams from high school
- Top 15 teams from Delhi NCR will be called to the final onsite round to be held at St. Mark's Sr. Sec. Public School, Meera Bagh, New Delhi on 22nd November, 2017.
- Details here: www.geekahertz.in/events.html
- Duration: 4 hours
- Start time: 20th November 2017, 1800 hrs IST
- End time: 20th November 2017, 2200 hrs IST
- More details: Discuss invite link
This is a team contest, so a seperate registration is needed for the team to participate. Go through the following steps to register your team:
- Team size: 2
- Both the team members need to be from the same school
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the Team Registration Link and register your team for the contest.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Any high school student with a knack for Programming :)
Rules and Regulations:
- All the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems will be partially graded and you will get score for passing certain test data . You will receive hundred (100) point for solving a problem (passing all test cases).
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Announcement 1: The contest is of 4 hours. Please note the change.
Announcement 2: Really, sorry about wrong explanation of sample in question 1 and wrong test data in question 2. Everything is updated. Please Refresh your page.