About the Contest:
You can find the solution here.
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Indian Institute of Technology Indore.
- Prizes: Worth 12K
- Registrations for prizes: Register at euristica.in
- Duration: 5 hours
- Start time: 1st April 2018, 15:00 hrs IST
- End time: 1st April 2018, 20:00 hrs IST
- You may check your timezone here.
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. Register at euristica.in . If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your first correct submission will be considered.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE. However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".