Rules and Regulations:
- There are 5 problems in this contest, and each problem has a different weight, as given below:
- MAY19F1 - 100
- POLMUL - 100
- RADGEE - 100
- HASHRAD - 200
- BADMATH - 250
- Each problem has many test files on which it will be evaluated, and you will get partial points for whichever test files that you solve correctly. Different test files have different weightage. Some information regarding these test files is provided under the "Subtasks" section in each problem.
- For a particular problem, your submission with the highest score will be considered, and your final score will be the sum over all the problem scores. If your total score is greater than or equal to 350 (out of the total of 750), you will be deemed to have passed this exam.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- The memory limit for each problem is 1.5 GB.
About CodeChef Certified Data Structure & Algorithms Programme (CCDSAP)
CodeChef certification is an assessment of proficiency in programming using Data Structures and Algorithms under a proctored environment. The Certification can be used for a lifetime as it tests a candidate’s grasp on subjects that are very fundamental to the field of computer science and durable; they do not change with the technology advancements.
- Duration: 3 hours