About the Contest:
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Start time: 9th April 2017, 1800 hrs IST
- End time: 9th April 2017, 2130 hrs IST
- Note:1 Prize each for top-performers from DAVIET and GNDU(all campuses).
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community
- You may check your timezone here.
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. but seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
- All the problems have same points allotted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".