About the Contest:
- This is a coding contest based on algorithms and data structures, and aims to encourage participants to apply their knowledge towards problem solving.
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by eNovators (registered CoderDojo), the IT Club of Vishwa Bharati Public School, Noida.
- Top 10 Participants in the Contest will be invited for the on-site Final Round of Code Virtuoso, to be conducted by eNovators on 28th August.
- Duration: 23 Hours 58 minutes
- Start time: 16th August 2019, 00:01 hrs IST
- End time: 16th August 2019, 23:59 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
You must be registered for the contest, with the correct details, to participate.
Students from classes 11 and 12, in schools participating in Resplendence 2019 at Vishwa Bharati Public School, Noida.
- This is a Team Event (Team of 2). However, Only one participant from each school is adviced to register, with the School's and both the Participant's names.
- Only 1 team from each school will be selected for the next round.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided.
- Please contact Mrigank Pawagi at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-92681-21861 for any queries during the contest.
- Instructions for each problem have been provided with the problem itself.
- All the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
- Participants for the Final Round will be chosen strictly on the basis of the results of this contest. Only top 10 participants will be eligible to participate in the on-site event.
- All the problems will be partially graded and you will get score for passing certain test data . You will receive one (1) point for solving each problem (passing all test cases).
- Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie. You are therefore adviced to try solving the problems as soon as possible once the contest begins.
- The details of the failed test cases will also be visible on your solution page.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
- eNovators holds the right to change the contest rules at any point of time.
Banner by Pratyush Kumar.