About the Contest:
- Encoder is the annual competitive programming contest organized by Team Techspardha, NIT Kurukshetra.
- The contest is rated for Div. 2. However, Div. 1 candidates are also welcome to participate.
- Both Div.1 and Div. 2 candidates will be eligible for prizes.
- Prizes: 5000 INR worth prizes for the overall Indian winner (Div. 1 + Div. 2), 3000 INR worth prizes for the winner from college.
- Registrations for prizes: Register here. It's compulsory to register before the contest begins to become eligible for prizes.
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Start time: 26th October 2018, 2130 hrs IST
- End time: 27th October 2018, 0000 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
- Problem Setters: Ishank Bhardwaj, Abhineet Shrivastava, Yash Gulani, Sahil Singla
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE. However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
Ratings have been updated. The combined ranklist can be found here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uY20EVcSXp_fgNwu0tvbJbkW-GBNQjLe
22:29 IST- The test cases problem UPTREE was found to have some issues, and hence has been removed from the contest. We regret the inconvenience caused.
Div. 1 guys will not be able to see the combined rank list, that feature isn't just there yet. However, we'll be posting the combined rank list after the contest ends. Sorry for the inconvenience.