The Contest has ended!
All problems have been added to the practice section.
Solutions are public for all problems.
Rules and Regulations:
1. The contest will start on Friday, 24th February 2012 at 17:00 hours - Indian Standard Time (GMT +530) and the contest closes on Friday, 24th February 2012 at 22:00 hours IST.
2. It will be open for all STUDENTS, no professional will be allowed.
3. It's a team event. a team may consist of not more than two members.
4. It will consist of 5 problems.
5. Programming Languages allowed are C, C++, C#, Java.
6. The students must register themselves on the following link : Registration Link
7. Register your team on CodeChef here. You cannnot register a team once the contest is started
1. You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
2. Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
3. The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
4. Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
5. The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 10 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem. There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.