1. DreamSpark Programming Contest Series 2011 is the part of Microsoft DreamSpark Yatra 2011. The contest series will contain 3 contests. This is a practice contest. There are no prizes for the practice contest.
2. Prizes for the Contest Series will consists of Goodies from CodeChef and Microsoft.DreamSpark Certificates signed by the Director of Microsoft will be provided to all participants.
3. No registration is required for the practice contest. Registration link will be communicated for the main contests.
4. Test Cases may include deliberately put Invalid inputs. For any such input print 'Invalid' (without quotes).
5. Code Sharing and/or any mal-practices will lead to disqualification from the Contest Series. Submissions by all participants will be made public after the contest.
6. Ranking will be based on CodeChef rankings. However if many contestants are tied at the top position, time and space complexity would be considered for ranking.
7. For any queries contact us at http://www.facebook.com/MSTC.India
Contest has ended. Please go through the following announcements:
Please register your self at http://dreamsparkyatra.mstc-india.com/dspc2011register.html to recieve notices, e-certificates etc.
Solutions and i/p o/p files will be mailed only to contestants who have registered atÂ http://dreamsparkyatra.mstc-india.com/dspc2011register.html by 2nd March.
Since, malicious solutions were submitted by a few contestants we will Re-judge all submitted solutions. We would also manually check the correct submissions to see for code-sharing. Then the results will be put-up on website.List of Disqualified contestants (who submitted malicious code) will be put up in the DreamSpark MSTC website.
The Contest Series will consist of 3 Main Contests. The 1st Contest will be held around 12th/13th of March 2011. Exact dates will be communicated. You need to register only once for the whole Contest Series. No need to register for individual contests
The Questions of this contest will act as a building block for many of the questions in the Contest Series. We strongly recommend that you try to solve the problems even after the contest is over.
To help contestants - Input, Output files along with Organizer's Program will be mailed to Contestants' respective e-mail IDs.
In the General Instructions we have clearly mentioned that - Test Cases may include deliberately put Invalid inputs. For any such input print 'Invalid' (without quotes). Which means that you may encounter Fractions, Dubles, Strings etc even when the Input should be an Integer.
We are moderating the solutions concurrently. This is the last warning for people submitting malicious code. Any further submissions like - int main()return 0; or anything other than proper program will lead to disqaulification from the Contest Series.