About the Contest:
- Coding Ninjas Laptop Bags to top 25 Indian Participants.
- Top 100 Participants will be invited for On-Site Finals. (Minimum 30 First and Second Year Undergrads)
- All On-Site Finalists get a CoDeft T-Shirt!
Organiser: The contest is hosted by Army Institute of Technology, Pune
- Duration: 2 hours
- Start time: 27th September 2019, 21:00 hrs IST
- End time: 27th September 2019, 23:00 hrs IST
- On-Site Finals on 6th October 2019 at Army Institute of Technology, Pune.
You may check your timezone here
Anyone Can Participate. To be eligible for prizes, you should currently be an Undergraduate or School Student.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest..
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 5 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".