About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by CCA(Centre for Cognitive activities) in association with RECursion-NITD Programming Club of NIT Durgapur.
- Prizes: First prize 3K and second prize 2K(One prize compulsory from NIT Durgapur)
- Registration for prizes: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Uz9cagGjas3hXif0C8Q8UWUk20EVcJmZ5tupwMBU-Lk/viewform?edit_requested=true
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Start time: 10th Feb 2017, 2130 hrs IST
- End time: 11th Feb 2017, 0000 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points allotted to them.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".