- About Contest: The contest is hosted by Team Deadline24. This is a replay contest of the Qualifying Round for Deadline24 Team Programming Marathon 2015. To know more details about their upcoming edition, visit: https://www.deadline24.pl/. The registration for their qualifiers closes on 25th February 2016.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start time: 23rd February 2016, 2100 hrs IST
- Ends time: 24th February 2016, 0000 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
This is a team contest, so a seperate registration is needed for the team to participate. Go through the following steps to register your team:
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the Team Registration Link and register your team for the contest.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- The contest follows IOI style ranklist.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
The aim of this challenge is to get familiar with the type and difficulty level of the tasks that are to be presented at Deadline24.
Scoring and final ranking system of CodeChef competition is not identical to the one used during the qualifying round of Deadline24, edition 2016.
More information can be found on www.deadline24.pl. Registered contestants of Deadline24, edition 2016, will also receive (after the close of registration) an email with information about a trial service before the qualifying round 2016.
We have fixed broken images for tasks C and D and apologize for the inconvenience.