About the Contest:
- This is a coding contest based on algorithms and data structures, and aims to encourage participants to apply their knowledge towards problem solving. If you are new here, check out our starting page.
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Amalthea '19, IIT Gandhinagar.
- Prizes: All users (both Div.1 and Div.2) are eligible for prizes.
- Winner: INR 9000/-
- 1st Runner-up: INR 4000/-
- 2nd Runner-up: INR 2000/-
- Registration for Prizes: Register for D'Code on Amalthea Website here to be eligible for Cash Prizes.
- This is an External Rated Contest.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start time: 1st November 2019, 21:00 hrs IST
- End time: 2nd November 2019, 00:00 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
- This contest is rated only for Division 2 users. Division 1 users can participate unofficially in this contest. That is, Division 1 users will be able to submit in the contest, but will not feature in the Live ranklist, and nor will their rating be affected.
- The Div.1 & Div.2 (combined) ranklist will be published after the contest is over.
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No separate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run. There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved. Also note there is no penalty for wrong submissions.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".