This is a team contest, so a seperate registration is needed for the team to participate. Please do the registration before the contest starts
- Round 1: Online Coding Round
- Round 2: Onsite(Top 2-3 teams from the participating institutes will be selected for the onsite round).
Rules and Regulations:
- This is a TEAM CONTEST. A team can consist of atmost 3 members. One person can’t be part of more than one team.
- A team may send their solutions in all programming languages. Although different problems can be solved in different languages by the same team.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided.
- All participants are expected to abide by the CodeChef Code Of Conduct
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error, Compilation Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE. However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
2. 23:00 All spaces have been removed. And the statements are now more clear.
3. 23:57 All submissions are getting rejudged because of some settings issue with the ranklist of the contest.
4. There is some issue with the test data of the DCL2015C. As the problem has 0 AC's, the problem is being removed from the contest.
5. The contest is extended by 1 day.
6. 5th March 21:18 IST, The time limit was relaxed for some testing issues for DCL2015E. All the brute force solutions have been rejudged and will now show time limit exceeded. Regret the inconvenience.