- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Centre for Application Development - NIT Durgapur in association with their technical fest Technoshine X.5.
- Prizes: 1st Prize: INR 2000/- & 2nd Prize: INR 1500/-
- Registrations for prizes: http://www.cadnitd.co.in/
- Duration: 5 hours
- Start time: 1st October 2015, 1900 hrs IST
- Ends time: 2nd October 2015, 0000 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
CodeChef: A Platform for Aspiring Programmers
CodeChef was created as a platform to help programmers make it big in the world of algorithms, computer programming and programming contests. At CodeChef, we work hard to revive the geek in you by hosting a programming contest at the start of the month and another smaller programming challenge in the middle of the month.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
What's new in CodeChef?
You may now play with our new groups & LaTex feature on discuss.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your first correct submission will be considered.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
We haven't moved the problems to practice as we have noticed that the problems were taken from other platform. Going forward, we shall prevent this from happening. We regret for the inconvenience caused.
Upadte from Contest Manager: CodeWar, NIT Durgapur
The contest winner will be updated soon in our site(www.cadnitd.co.in) please wait until it gets updated.
The Time has been extended another 1 hour so come code and conquer.
The winner of the contest please mail us your id details at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can contact you for your prize
The problem type of CWAR04 has been changed from sub-task to binary and all the submissions for the problem has been re-judged.
Attention to all the coders ALL the problems are being checked in binary manner and after a successful submission of a code you will get 1 marks and the CWAR04 it is showing that there you get 100 marks it is by some technical fault it is showing 100 or some subtask completion marking but it will be considered as 1 for a complete full submission.