About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Darbari Lal DAV Model School, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi under HASH event.
- Prizes: This is a contest for school students and top 10 school teams will be advancing to onsite round at school premises. Along with that winning team will get 250 laddus!
- Registrations for prizes: Please fill out this form to be eligible for next round here at bit.ly/coderun-reg.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Start time: 21st April 2018, 19:00 hrs IST
- End time: 21st April 2018, 21:00 hrs IST You may check your timezone here.
This is a team contest, so a seperate registration is needed for the team to participate. Go through the following steps to register your team:
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the Team Registration Link and register your team for the contest.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone in school with a knack for Programming :)
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- You will be ranked on the basis of the score you get.
- In case of a tie, the rankings will be determined by the sum of the total time elapsed when you submitted the correct submission plus a penalty of 'X' minutes for every rejected submission (Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error) for a problem you solved.
- The total time is the time taken to solve a problem since the start of the contest.
- Getting Compilation Error does not contribute towards the 'X' minutes penalty.
- The time elapsed or penalty is not considered for any unsolved problem.
- Each rejected submission adds a penalty of 10 minutes.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".