About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Indian Institute of Information Technolgy, Una.
- Top 3 global rank holders will recieve Codechef Laddus.
- 1st Rank Holder from each IIIT will recieve a Coding Book by Coding Blocks and a 75% Discount Voucher for all Coding Blocks courses.*
- 2nd Rank Holder from each IIIT will recieve a Coding Blocks T-shirt and a 50% Discount Voucher for all Coding Blocks courses.*
- 3rd Rank Holder from each IIIT will recieve a 25% Discount Voucher for all Coding Blocks courses.*
Topper from 1st yr : Rs. 500
- Registrations for prizes: Register here (Registration is mandatory to avail the prizes)
- Duration: 3 days 3 hours
- Start time: 7th April 2019, 21:00 hrs IST
- End time: 11th April 2019, 00:00 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your first correct submission will be considered.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE. However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
The list of the plagiarized people has been published on our Facebook Page.
Please follow the same page for further announcements.
We will be starting to send the prizes in a few days.
All the questions for the contest have been uploaded. We hope you are enjoying the contest.
The 2nd set of problems has been added to the contest.
To keep the zeal of the contest alive for all the three days, the problems will be uploaded in the manner:
Day 1 : 3 Problems (Very Easy, Medium, Approximate),
Day 2 : 2 Problems (Easy, Medium-Hard),
Day 3 : 2 Problems (Medium-Hard, Hard)
There was some anomaly with the judge of Special Polygon which has been removed and all submissions have been rejudged.