Chef and Cook-Off
All submissions for this problem are available.
Read problems statements in Mandarin chinese, Russian and Vietnamese as well.
Chef has obtained the results of a past Cook-Off. He wants to estimate the skill level of each contestant. The contestants can be classified with high probability (w.h.p.) based on the number of solved problems:
- A contestant that solved exactly 0 problems is a beginner.
- A contestant that solved exactly 1 problem is a junior developer.
- A contestant that solved exactly 2 problems is a middle developer.
- A contestant that solved exactly 3 problems is a senior developer.
- A contestant that solved exactly 4 problems is a hacker.
- A contestant that solved all five problems is Jeff Dean.
Please help Chef to identify the programming level of each participant.
- The first line of the input contains a single integer N denoting the number of competitors.
- N lines follow. The i-th of these lines contains five space-separated integers Ai, 1, Ai, 2, Ai, 3, Ai, 4, Ai, 5. The j-th of these integers (1 ≤ j ≤ 5) is 1 if the i-th contestant solved the j-th problem and 0 otherwise.
For each participant, print a single line containing one string denoting Chef's classification of that contestant — one of the strings "Beginner", "Junior Developer", "Middle Developer", "Senior Developer", "Hacker", "Jeff Dean" (without quotes).
- 1 ≤ N ≤ 5000
- 0 ≤ Ai, j ≤ 1 for each valid i, j
Input: 7 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 1 1 1 1 0 1 1 1 0 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 0 Output: Beginner Middle Developer Junior Developer Jeff Dean Senior Developer Hacker Hacker
The first contestant has no solved problems, therefore he is a beginner. The second contestant solved 2 problems (the second and fourth problem), therefore he has the skills of a middle developer. The third contestant solved 1 problem, therefore he's at the expected level of a junior developer. The fourth contestant solved 5 problems — we can guess it was Jeff Dean. The fifth contestant solved 3 problems, so he is a senior developer. And the last two contestants should be hackers because they solved exactly 4 problems each.
|Tags||cakewalk, conditions, cook91, loops, mgch|
|Time Limit:||0.5 sec|
|Source Limit:||50000 Bytes|
|Languages:||C, CPP14, JAVA, PYTH, PYTH 3.6, PYPY, CS2, PAS fpc, PAS gpc, RUBY, PHP, GO, NODEJS, HASK, rust, SCALA, swift, D, PERL, FORT, WSPC, ADA, CAML, ICK, BF, ASM, CLPS, PRLG, ICON, SCM qobi, PIKE, ST, NICE, LUA, BASH, NEM, LISP sbcl, LISP clisp, SCM guile, JS, ERL, TCL, kotlin, PERL6, TEXT, SCM chicken, CLOJ, COB, FS|
Fetching successful submissions