About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by ABV - Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior.
- This contest is an online qualifier for Techathlon. Selected participants will be invited for onsite contest which will be held in the institute .
- Top 5 teams coming onsite will get free accomodation.
- Prizes: 75,000 cash prize.(Only for onsite round)
- Registrations for Onsite round: https://goo.gl/forms/NEIxr1d77rWEuBSB3
- For further details visit our site: Infotsav
- Onsite round is on 8th Feb.
- Students can participate if they are from different Institute/School.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Start time: 15th January 2018, 21:00 hrs IST
- End time: 15th January 2018, 23:30 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
This is a team contest, so registration is needed for the team to participate. Go through the following steps to register your team:
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the Team Registration Link and register your team for the contest.
- Fill in this google form : https://goo.gl/forms/NEIxr1d77rWEuBSB3
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :)
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us.
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact Mehul (email@example.com), Saurabh (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
The top 350 teams can register for onsite round at Infotsav.
Announcement from CodeChef, 7:20 AM, 17th Jan 2019: The problem COMB7 has been found to have been copied from elsewhere, and so is being removed from the Practice section. Necessary action will be taken against the organizers.
Participants who are interested for ONSITE round fill the google form- https://goo.gl/forms/NEIxr1d77rWEuBSB3 visit infotsav.in for more details Problem statement of COMB7 has been updated again. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.