Rules and Regulations:
1. This competition will be open globally. Anybody can participate and win prizes.
2. All problems will be posted at 2.00 pm Indian Standard Time, October 2, 2013 and the competition closes on 7.00 pm IST, October 2, 2013. Check your time zone here.
3. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one on here.
4. It will be open for all STUDENTS. No professionals will be allowed.
5. All the languages supported by CodeChef are allowed.
6. The contest is open globally but to claim the cash prize, one must be affiliated to any INDIAN school or college or university in a full time course. Prizes and goodies worth 15,000 INR to be won.
7. Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
8. All participants are expected to abide by the CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
1. You will receive ONE point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
2. Users are ranked according to the most problems solved.
3. Ties will be broken by the total number of penalties that each participant has incurred during the contest.
4. The next criteria for tie breaking is the total time of each user in ascending order of time.
5. The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
6. Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
7. The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted solution.There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
After a tough battle for the top spot, Anudeep Neekanti emerges as the winner.
The results :
1.Anudeep Neekanti (anudeep2011) - Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences
2.Lalit M (lalit_horcrux) -IIITH
3.Pulkit Goel (pulkit) -IIITH
Congratulations to all the winners! Hope you all had a great time!
The global ranking can be found here.
The winners will be contacted through email in due time.