Rules and Regulations:
1. All problems will be posted on Wednesday, 24th October 2012 at 1800 hours - Indian Standard Time (GMT +530) and the competition closes on Friday, 26th October 2012 at 1800 hours IST.
2. It will be open for all STUDENTS, no professional will be allowed.
3. The contest is for individuals. No teams are allowed.
5. There is no restriction on the programming language to be used. Almost all languages are supported by Codechef.
6. Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
1. You will receive THREE point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
2. Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
3. The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
4. Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
5. The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem. There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.