About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Department of Computer Science, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College (University of Delhi).
- Prizes: 5000 INR for top Indian performer.
- Registrations for prizes: Fill up this Google Form to claim for the prize after the contest ends.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start time: 2nd February 2019, 21:00 hrs IST
- End time: 3rd February 2019, 00:00 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems will be partially graded and you will get score for passing certain test data . You will receive hundred (100) point for solving a problem (passing all test cases).
- The details of the failed test cases will also be visible on your solution page.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
The editorials can be found here.
The problems have been moved to the practice section.
Solutions are public for all the problems.
The top 3 performers (according to the contest ranklist) have been credited with 250 CodeChef Laddus each.
Congratulations to Nishank Suresh (iceknight1093), our winner!
Please fill up the Google Form (the same link is also mentioned in the "Registrations for prizes" section) to claim for the prize money.
[02/02/2019, 23:00 hrs IST]: The test cases for the problem "The Great Lane" had some issues, they have been fixed now. All the submissions are now being re-judged. Inconvenience is deeply regretted.
[02/02/2019, 22:35 hrs IST]: The problem statement for "The Great Lane" has been modified, Dufresne needs to get the roads repaired as they are not in good condition.