About the Contest:
- Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai is hosting this year's ICPC India Chennai Multi Provincial.
- This Multi Provincial Contest is a National Level Single Round Online Contest.
- Teams across India can participate in this contest.
- This Contest is not a Preliminary round for any regional contest.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start Date: Saturday, 9th November, 2019 at 18:00 HRS (IST)
- End Date: Saturday, 9th November, 2019 at 21:00 HRS (IST)
- To map your team with your correct institute name, kindly fill the form below. This will be reflected in the ranklist: Provide your Institute Name
- More details about contest here: http://icpc.hindustanuniv.ac.in
The top 3 Ranked teams are entitled for a Cash award as below:
- First prize: Rs 15,000
- Second prize: Rs 10,000
- Third prize: Rs 5,000
- All the details pertaining to the registrations can be found here.
- Once registered and approved by the organisers the teams will be emailed login credentials to participate from CodeChef after 12 pm on November 2.
Rules and Regulations:
- The contest will be conducted over the Internet. It is a team event. A team consists of 3 contestants.
- Teams whose registration formalities are cleared are only eligible to participate in the contest.
- You have to login with the team login id and password that has been given to you.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is allowed
- Comments will be published only after admin approval during the contest.
- You can also send your queries in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, during the contest.
- Judge's decision will be treated as final. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Any type of discussion on the contest problems during the contest may lead to disqualification of not only the team but also all teams of the same Institute.
Judging criteria :
- You will receive one point for correctly solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
- Teams are ranked according to the number of problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each team in ascending order of time.
- Compilation error will not count towards the penalty.
- Total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submittal of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem. There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. A program will be considered as correct if its output matches with our output against our critical test data.
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai is hosting this year's ICPC India Chennai Multi Provincial. Teams across India can participate in this contest. This Multi Provincial Contest is a National Level Single Round Online Contest. By clicking on the participate now button, you'll be redirected to the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, a platform where you can register and take part in the contest.