- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID
- Click on the Team Registration Link to register your team for the contest.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- Contest problems will become visible on 31st August, 2014 at 2100 HRS (IST) and end at 1st September, 2014 at 2100 HRS (IST). Check your timezome here.
- This is a TEAM CONTEST. A team can consist of atmost 2 members. One person can’t be part of more than one team.
- Top 3 teams from each category - Junior and Senior - will get a direct entry to Round 2 of Clash.
- Only undergraduate students will be eligible to qualify for Round 2.
- To be eligible for qualification, you need to register your team at http://goo.gl/WnoxPi
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok.
- Participants are allowed to code in C/C++ only.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided.
- All participants are expected to abide by the CodeChef Code Of Conduct
- Please contact contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error, Compilation Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
0 <= x < N
Sum of all x <= 2*N
Each testcase will consist of three lines.
2 ≤ N ≤ 10^5
Third line of input contains two space-separated real numbers A and F