About the Contest:
'CodeWars' is a code debugging challenge for all the geeks out there.
How right the 'Bard of Avon' was! Every programmer who has crossed skill levels beyond the "hello world" phase, has learnt to fear those mysterious friends called bugs. Seeing the enigmatic 'seg. fault' on the screen sends chills down the spine of even some veterans! To deal with such entities requires a level patience and skill that escapes ordinary programmers. Think you are up to it? Are you one of those gifted few who can spot a bug like the eagle does a mouse? Why doubt when you can find out ! .
This contest is being hosted during Elements Culmyca'16 as one of the events by computer and coding society of YMCAUST - Manan - A Techno Surge.
- Cash Prizes To Top 3 Winners From YMCAUST.
- Codechef Swag Pack To Top 3 Winners.
*Prizes Will Be Awarded To Onsite Players.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Form A Team Of 2 for this contest on Codechef using this (link).
- Fill This Form http://goo.gl/forms/obNmt3R6bT
- To Grab Prizes Play It Onsite , So Be There At YMCA University (Directions) On 11th March 2015 - 1100 HRS
1. Each team can have maximum 2 participants.
2. Cross college teams are allowed.
3. Programming Language- C,C++.
4. Time is the only judgement criteria.
5. In case of any dispute, the decision of organisers will be final.
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT
- Website : http://www.elementsculmyca.com
- Email : email@example.com
- Phone : +91 9643763712
About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad.
- Prizes: Mentioned Above
- Registrations for prizes: NA
- Duration: 2 hours
- Start time: 11th March 2016, 1400 hrs IST
- End time: 11th March 2016, 1600 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
This is a team contest, so a seperate registration is needed for the team to participate. Go through the following steps to register your team:
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the Team Registration Link and register your team for the contest.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :)
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us.
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".