Rules and Regulations:
1. Contest problems will become visible on Tuesday, 27 September 2013 at 15:00 hours IST and contest will end at 29th September 15:00 IST.. Check your time zone here.
2. This is a not a Team Contest. It’s an Individual contest.
3. This competition will be open globally. Anybody can participate and win prizes. But to claim the prizes, one should register here. (There will be one on campus (NIT Durgapur) and one off campus winner.
4. Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
5. Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided. All white space characters in the output will be ignored.
6. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
8. All participants are expected to abide by the CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
1. User will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
2. Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
3. You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions.
4. The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run. There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
5. Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
6. The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.