- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID
- Click on the Team Registration Link to register your team for the contest.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- Contest problems will become visible on 14th February, 2015 at 1800 HRS (IST) and end at 2000 HRS (IST). Check your timezone here.
- This is a TEAM CONTEST. A team can consist of atmost 3 members. One person can’t be part of more than one team.
- A team may send their solutions in all programming languages. Although different problems can be solved in different languages by the same team.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided.
- All participants are expected to abide by the CodeChef Code Of Conduct
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error, Compilation Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- There was some issue with the test data configuration. It has been fixed and all the solutions have been rejudged. We are sorry for the same.
- An online programming event where techies from all over the nation compete with each other. “A boy transported to another planet where the being who owns the earth lives”, “Movies with magical book showing events of any day in history except missing days of Gregorian calendar change” , “ How did letter from Lily to Sirius make it to Grimmauld Place”!!! , Be ready to code for such Sci-Fi inquisitions.!!! Questions on fiction dealing with imaginative content such as futuristic settings, science and technology, space and time travel, faster than light travel, parallel universes and extraterrestrial life.