About the Contest:
- Prizes are only given to our onsite participants.
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Univesity School of Information and Communication Technology, New Delhi.
- Prizes: 10K
- Registrations for prizes: http://goo.gl/Ut8ie7 and also at infoxpression.in
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Start time: 23rd October 2016, 1030 hrs IST
- End time: 23rd October 2016, 1300 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
at : http://goo.gl/Ut8ie7 and also at infoxpression.in and you need to have a CodeChef username to participate. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
You need to mark your presence on 23rd October 2016, 10:00 AM IST at Sector 16C,Dwarka,Delhi,110078.
Mayank (88824 45141)
Keshav (85275 69689)
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points allotted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".