To register your team, please log in and click here. (you must be logged in before registering)
- Contest problems will become visible on 28th September, 2013 at 1100 HRS (SLST) and end at 28th August, 2013 at 1730 HRS (SLST).
- The contest duration is of 6 hours 30 mins, and consists of ten programming problems.
- This is a TEAM CONTEST. A team can consist of atmost 3 members. One person can’t be part of more than one team.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is allowed.
- A team may send their solutions in all programming languages. Although different problems can be solved in different languages by the same team.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided, failing which the submission will get ‘Wrong Answer’ as the response.
- All participants are expected to abide by the CodeChef Code Of Conduct
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- User will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run. There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- There is no negative marking or penalty for wrong submissions.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the registration link above and fill out the form.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.