Rules and Regulations:
1. Contest problems will become visible on Saturday 28 September 2013 at 13:00 hours IST and contest will end at 28th September 18:00 IST. Check your time zone here.
2. This is a not a Team Contest. It’s an Individual contest.
3. The contest will be open for everyone.
4. The top 50 contestant will be qualified to the next onsite Round at NIT Bhopal which will take place in October.
5. Only Indian Students are eligible for prizes and next onsite round.
6. To qualify for the onsite round the contestant has to register here.
7. Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided. All white space characters in the output may not be ignored.
8. Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
9. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
10. All participants are expected to abide by the CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
1. User will receive ONE point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
2. Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
3. The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submittal of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem. There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
4. Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
5. The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
Furthur All the participants need to register at here, to be eligible for qualification to the next rounds.
The rankings of the contest can be found here: http://www.codechef.com/rankings/CDCL2013/