About the Contest:
- Team Registration: https://www.codechef.com/teams/register/BUGE2017
- BUG4EVER 2017 is both ONLINE and ONSITE this year. If you want to attend the ONSITE Round, fill the RSVP form given below. Note: Onsite Contest will be held on GST arena (Contest Platform for coders at SIES GST. About GST arena).
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by SIES Graduate School of Technology.
- Prizes: NA as of now.
- Registrations for Onsite Round: https://goo.gl/forms/x3unbR6f3HbLujFJ2
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start time: 3rd September 2017, 1800 hrs IST
- End time: 3rd September 2017, 2100 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
This is a team contest, so a seperate registration is needed for the team to participate. Go through the following steps to register your team:
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the Team Registration Link and register your team for the contest.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your first correct submission will be considered.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".