About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Kalyani Government Engineering College.
- Prizes: Will only be applicable only for the onsite particpants of Espektro, the techno-mangement fest of KGEC.
- Registrations for prizes: For the onsite participants, register at: techtix.espektro.in
- Duration: 2 hours
- Start time: 3rd March 2016, 1240 hrs IST
- End time: 3rd March 2016, 1440 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided.
- Since, it is an debugging contest, you will be provided a bugged solution below the Constraints section.Please, see that you must adhere to the problem code provided, make changes only where necessary.
- Participants will be penalised for changing the entire problem solution or writing their own solution,completely different from the buggy code as provided in the problem statement as our main intention is to test the debugging abilities of the participants.
- Please contact email@example.com for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points allotted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your first correct submission will be considered.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
The contest will start at 12.30pm
The contest has been postponed by 10 mins.Sorry for the delay.
Please note the test cases fro Chocolate Maniac is incorrect. Your submissions will be rejudged. In the meanwhile, I will upload the correct test cases.
For the inconvenience caused, the contest is extended by 30 mins.
The testcases for Chocolate Maniac has been corrected. Please, resubmit your solutions.