About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Enigma Programming Club.
- Event Details:
1) Online Qualification Round
Date: 1st November 2018
Time: 08:30 pm to 11:30 pm
Duration: 03:00 Hrs
#Top 50 teams will be qualified for the onsite round.
#The maximum number of teams that will be selected from a college would be 5.
2) Onsite Round
Date: 14th November 2018
Time: 11:00 am to 02:30 pm
Duration: 03:30 Hrs
Venue: ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad, U.P.
- 1st Prize - Rs. 5000
- 2nd Prize - Rs. 3000
- 3rd Prize - Rs. 2000
- Winner T-shirts for Top 3 teams.
- Gifts for Top 10 Teams.
- Participation Certificate for all Qualifiers.
- Registrations for prizes: https://goo.gl/forms/lxd62qyPhk6P3sYe2
- It is necessary for all teams to register in the above given google form else they will not be called up for the onsite event, neither will they be eligible for any prizes from our side.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start time: 1st November 2018, 20:30 hrs IST
- End time: 1st November 2018, 23:30 hrs IST
This is a team contest, so a seperate registration is needed for the team to participate. Go through the following steps to register your team:
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the Team Registration Link and register your team for the contest.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems will be partially graded and you will get score for passing certain test data . You will receive hundred (100) point for solving a problem (passing all test cases).
- The details of the failed test cases will also be visible on your solution page.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".
The teams which qualify for the on-site round will be intimated shortly. :)
1st Nov., 2018 9:05:00 PM In the problem, B_PARTY, A dish can be ordered only once. Sorry for the inconvenience.
1st Nov., 2018 6:30:00 PM : ALL PARTICIPANTS WHO HAVE NOT FILLED THE GOOGLE FORM ARE REQUESTED TO KINDLY FILL IT BEFORE THE END OF THE CONTEST. Afterwards, we will not entertain any requests, if you get selected and are not called for the onsite round or about any prize claims.
1) There are inconsistencies in the google form and the contest registration data. Every one who has not filled the google form, please do it ASAP.
2) People who have not filled in their institution in their profile, are requested to please update their profiles and fill in their institution.