About the Contest:
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Enigma Programming Club (ABES Engineering College).
- Event Details:
1) Online Qualification Round
Date: 1st November 2018
Time: 08:30 pm to 11:30 pm
Duration: 03:00 Hrs
#Top 50 teams will be qualified for the onsite round.
2) Onsite Round
Date: 14th November 2018
Time: 11:00 am to 03:00 pm
Duration: 04:00 Hrs
Venue: ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad, U.P.
- 1st Prize - Rs. 5000
- 2nd Prize - Rs. 3000
- 3rd Prize - Rs. 2000
- Winner T-shirts for Top 3 teams.
- Gifts for Top 10 Teams.
- Participation Certificate for all Qualifiers.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Start time: 14th November 2018, 11:00 hrs IST
- End time: 14th November 2018, 15:00 hrs IST
This is a team contest, so registration is needed for the team to participate. Go through the following steps to register your team:
- Login with your normal CodeChef user ID.
- Click on the Team Registration Link and register your team for the contest.
- Click logout in the top right corner and login using the Team Name and password you registered with.
- You can get more information about team contests here.
- If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Teams who have qualified the 'Qualification Round' held on 1st November 2018 are eligible to participate.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us.
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our newly launched Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".