About the Contest:
- This is a coding contest based on algorithms, data structures and problem solving. If you are new here, check out our getting started page.
- Organiser: The contest is hosted by Indian Institute of Information Technology, Ranchi.
Prizes: only for IIIT RANCHI, prizes worth ₹3000.
- 1st prize worth ₹1000
2nd prize worth ₹500
- 3rd prize worth ₹300
1st prize reserved for 2nd year worth ₹500
2nd prize reserved for 2nd year worth ₹300
1st prize reserved for 1st year worth ₹300
2nd prize reserved for 1st year worth ₹200
- Registrations for prizes: http://bit.ly/bitchf1
- Duration: 3 hours
- Start time: 10th November 2019, 21:00 hrs IST
- End time: 11th November 2019, 00:00 hrs IST
You may check your timezone here.
You just need to have a CodeChef username to participate. No seperate registration is required. If you do not have a CodeChef ID create one here.
Eligibility Criteria: Anyone with a knack for Programming :P
Our contests are open to all the programmers across the globe. However, all the participants are expected to abide to CodeChef Code Of Conduct.
Rules and Regulations:
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com .
- Discussing CodeChef's problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest..
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now "Code, Compile, and Run" your codes on our Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don't have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don't access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission "private" (not secret)".