- Aug 4th - The issue with F2 has been resolved and the problem has been rejudged.
- Aug 3rd - There is an issue with the test data for F2, submissions have been temporarily disabled until this is resolved.
- July 31 - You only are allowed 20 submissions per calendar day (midnight to midnight IST) for the challenge problem (FX). For more on the reasons behind this, check out our most recent blog post.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com
- Contest problems will become visible on August 1st 15:00 IST.
- The contest will consist of 6-8 problems of varying difficulty.
- You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions.
- Each contest will have one min/max tie breaker problem, where the best solution will receive one point and all other solutions will receive a fraction based how close they come to the best solution.
- In the unlikely case of an overall tie (including the same score on the tie-breaker) a winner will be randomly chosen from the top scorers.