Find out more about this contest and its winners in our blog post.
- The April Contest is now underway :) and will end on 13th April. For more information, click here.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com
- Contest problems will become visible on April 2nd 2010.
- You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions.
- Each contest will have one min/max tie breaker problem (FLOOD), where the best solution will receive one point and all other solutions will receive a fraction based how close they come to the best solution.