Congratulations to our top 5 scorers Ajay, Anshuman, Harpreet, Prunthanban and Varun. You shall hear from The Chef shortly.
- April 15th - 3:00pm - The April Challenge has ended.
- April 6th - 3:00pm - Constraints were incorrectly specified on Battleship V - this has been updated. Additional information given on number of bugs in Squash the Bugs (sum of bugs in a trap will fit in an unisigned 64 bit integer).
- April 1st - 6:45pm - Announcing Variable Time Limits Based on Programming Language
- March 25th - All code submissions for the April contest will become public after the contest ends. Check out the following link for more about the prizes.
- Contest problems will become visible on April 1st 15:00 IST.
- The contest will consist of 6 problems of varying difficulty.
- You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions.
- Each contest will have one min/max tie breaker problem (i.e. Place the mines!), where the best solution will receive one point and all other solutions will receive a fraction based how close they come to the best solution
- In the unlikely case of an overall tie (including the same score on the tie-breaker) a winner will be randomly chosen from the top scorers.
Please note: Prizes are awarded to users within India only.