The Contest has ended!
All problems have been added to the practice section.
Solutions are public for all problems.
Rules and Regulations:
1. All problems will be posted on Saturday, 25th February 2012 at 21:30 hours - Indian Standard Time (GMT +5:30) and the competition closes on Saturday, 26th February 2012 at 00:00 hours IST.
2. It will be open for all STUDENTS, no professional will be allowed.
3. The contest is for individuals. No teams are allowed.
4. There is no restriction on the programming language to be used. Almost all languages are supported by Codechef.
1. You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
2. Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
3. The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
4. Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
5. The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem. There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
1. The submission problem for "Minimum Sum" has been resolved. 2. Ranges for 'X" and 'Y' in "How Many Machines" is 1<=X,Y<=1000 3. Height of tree in "Minimum Sum" can be at most 10. 4. The value of n will be less than or equal to 5 in "Circular Permutations". 5. All the questions that are unanswered can be implied from the question, either directly or indirectly. Note:- Ranking can be viewed on www.codechef.com/rankings/ANWS2012