The Contest has ended!
All problems have been added to the practice section.
Solutions are public for all problems.
Rules and Regulations:
1. All problems will be posted on Saturday, 14th March 2012 at 08:00 hours - Indian Standard Time (GMT +530) and the competition closes on Monday, 16th March 2012 at 08:00 hours IST. Check your timezone.
2. It will be open for all STUDENTS, no professional will be allowed.
3. The contest is for individuals. No teams are allowed.
4. Participants must register on Android Hack-Camp's website before starting the contest here.
5. Only the registered candidates at Android Hack-Camp are eligible for prizes.
6. There is no restriction on the programming language to be used. Almost all languages are supported by Codechef.
1. You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
2. Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
3. The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
4. Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
5. The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem. There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
14/04/2012, 14:17 : Guy's the problem A101,A102 have been update.!
15/04/2012, 15:36 : The rankings for the contest can be viewed here.