- Contest problems will become visible on Thursday, 24th October 2013 at 2000 hours - Indian Standard Time (GMT +0530) and will end on Friday, 25th October 2013 at 0000 HRS IST. Check your timezone here.
- This is a not a Team Contest. Its an Individual contest.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok.
- Almost all languages supported on CodeChef are allowed.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided.
- The codechef handle registered on the the alkhwarizm website should be the individual codechef ID of the participant.
- All the participants have to be registered here to be eligible for the prizes.
- All participants are expected to abide by the CodeChef Code Of Conduct
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries during the contest.
- All the problems have same points alloted to them.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submission of the first accepted run plus 20 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem(Wrong answer, Time limit exceeded, Runtime Error, Compilation Error). There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- All the problems have been moved to the Practice section.
First - kennethsnow
Second - azneye
Third - anudeep2011
Note: uwi could not be awarded any prize since he was not registered on the form which was necessary to be eligible for prizes.
- Setters Acknowledgement:
Flying Dutchman - Rizwan Hudda
Jail Break - Yogesh Sharma
- The contest uses Pyramid (Pentium III 733 MHz) server.
- The test case constraints for "Rescue Jack Sparrow" ( ALK13A ) has been mentioned in the comments. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
- Please check the comments for "Dead Mans Chest" ( ALK13E ). The other digits may or may not occur any number of times.
- You can view the rankings for the contest here.