The contest has ended. The problems have been moved to the practice section.
Rules and Regulation:
1. All problems will be posted on Saturday, 29th September 2012 at 1900 hours - Indian Standard Time (GMT +530) and the competition closes on Sunday, 30th September 2012 at 0000 hours IST. Check your timezone.
2. Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. If you are unsure, email us at email@example.com.
3. You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
4. You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
5. The codechef handle registered on the the alkhwarizm website should be the individual codechef ID of the participant.
6. All the particpants have to be registered on the Alkhwarizm website to be eligible for the prizes
7. After the end of the contest, the test cases and the author's solution would be available on Alkhwarizm website.
9. The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
Following are the codes and their authors:
ALK01 - coders1122 NMAGIC - theunforgiven ICEFIRE - nssprogrammer EQCANDY - theunforgiven MPREF - cao peng
The formatting of all the questions has been fixed.We regret for the inconvenience caused.
The problem MPREF explaination section has been fixed
The problem IGNITE explaination section has been fixed