THE CONTEST HAS BEEN DELAYED TO COMMENCE AT 2100 HRS.
1. Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. If you are unsure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Contest problems will become visible on September 27th at 1930 hrs. (+5:30 GMT). The time limit for the contest is 4 and half hours. It will end on 28th September 2011 at 0000hrs(12 midnight).
3. You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem. The winning team will be decided by the team which submits all the solutions(or the most submissions) first.
4. You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions.
5. The codechef handle registered on the the alkhwarizm website should be the individual codechef ID of ONE of the team members. Both the team members do not need to register. One id will be considered for the event.
6. All the teams have to be registered on the Alkhwarizm website to be eligible for the prizes.
7. The codes can be submitted in either of these languages: C, C99 strict, C++ 4.0.0-8 and C++ 4.3.2
8. 24 hours after the end of the contest, the test cases and the author's solution would be available on Alkhwarizm website
9. Any sort of malicious activity will lead to immediate disqualification of the team in question.