The Contest has ended!
All problems have been added to the practice section.
Solutions are public for all problems.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Its a team event. A team can consist of atmost 3 members.
2. Each team has to register on CodeChef and on Synapse Algorythmus to participate in the event:
3. For registration on CodeChef, click here.
4. Here is the link for Synapse Algorythmus registration.
5. The link of the event page will be updated soon.
6. Contest problems will become visible on 11th Feb 2012 at 21:00 hrs IST and the competition closes on 12th Feb 2012 at 00:00 hrs IST. Check your timezone here.
7. You can get more information about team contests here.
8. You cannot register a team once a contest has started
1. You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases - no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
2. You can submit solutions as many times as you'd like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions.
3. Permissible languages to send solutions in are C, C99, strict C++ 4.0.0-8, C++ 4.3.2, JAVA C# PYTH BF.At the end of the contest, the test cases and the author's solution would be available on Synapse website.
4. Any sort of malicious activity will lead to immediate disqualification of the team in question.
5. The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
6. Teams are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each team in ascending order of time.
09:15pm: The problems in the contest were not visible for 15 minutes due to technical issue. The contest is extended till 12:30. Regret the inconvinience caused.
09:35pm: The Rank List for the Contest is availableÂ
00:30am: The contest is extended for one more hour. You can submit your solutions till 01:30 am.
01:20am: The test data for the problem Help Munna has been updated the submissions have been rejudged. Regret the inconvinience caused.
01:25am: The contest is extended for one more hour. You can submit your solutions till 02:30 am.